Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Obama Picks Obama As VP

The AP is reporting that Democrat nominee Barack Obama has picked himself to be his vice presidential candidate. Obama was quoted as saying, “When it came to a running mate who would be experienced enough to help me reverse global warming, make the lame walk, heal the sick, cure cancer, and bring peace on earth, I knew there was only one man qualified to do that. Truly, I am the one I have been waiting for.” It has been confirmed that when Obama asked Obama to be his vice president, Obama responded by looking defiantly into the distance before reading the following off of his teleprompter: “I accept. This is the moment that the obesity epidemic began to recede, your acne started to clear up, and Chevy Chase started to be funny again.” Afterwards, Obama and Obama turned a loaf of bread and a few pieces of fish into organic, locally grown arugula, edamame and free range chicken in order to feed the hungry.

No comments: